Dr. Uzma holds Masters in health Information Management from University of Pittsburgh (2007) and Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Dow Medical College. Dr. Uzma is certified health information management professional from Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and from American Health Information Management Association. Dr. Uzma is currently enrolled in classification system online course from center for distance education for ICD10-CA/CCI. Her field of interests are coding and abstracting and database management with respect to data quality frameworks.
Currently she is enrolled in a classification system online course from center for distance education for ICD10-CA/CCI.
- Certified from Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIM) June 2014
- Certified from American health information management association, Registered health information administrator (RHIA) Aug 2010
- Masters in Health Information Management (RHIA option) from University of Pittsburgh, PA
(July 2005- Dec 2007)
- Took some prerequisites from Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA including Intro to computers
(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) (Included in Dean’s list)
- Computer literacy course Sept 14 1999 –Oct 19 1999
- Basic Word for Windows Oct 26th 1999-Dec 14 1999
- B.B.S., Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan, December 1996 recognized in U.S. as
Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery
- Jude’s High School, Karachi 1988 (Scholarship in High School)
- Sir Syed Govt. Girls College, Karachi 1990